Re: [oletrucks] LMC truck catalog

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] LMC truck catalog
From: "nateley" <nateley@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 11:07:32 -0500
I have ordered lots of stuff from LMC over the last 15 years and have not
had any problems until recently (except for the occasional cheap Taiwan
crap, which I return). I tried to order an ignition switch from them for my
Austin Healey Sprite and they tried to charge me $20 shipping for a 4OZ
part. They base their shipping charges on total invoice amount. I spoke with
a number of people there to try and get this reduced to a reasonable amount,
but none would budge from their rigid corporate stance. I now use their
catalogs as a handy source for part descriptions when I order from Chevy
Duty, Carters, and others.
Dave Camp
49 3600
60 AH Sprite