Re: [oletrucks]Oletrucks Window Stickers

To: "Joshua Tivis" <Tivis@pp.okstate.edu>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks]Oletrucks Window Stickers
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 17:54:10 -0400
A couple of years ago, a list member (Ted Timmons....who I believe is no
long on the list) put together a neat looking static cling window sticker
for Oletrucks members.  I still have one if someone knows how we could get
them reproduced.  Anybody have any idea???
Tom Caperton
47-2nd 3100....in Whiteville, NC