[oletrucks] Parts For Sale

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Parts For Sale
From: CyrusR@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 17:41:04 EDT
I've been doing some garage cleaning and found the following items.  I
thought I'd offer them to the list first:

Driver's side door latch fits, 55-59, brand new repro in the box (I forgot
that I bought one before!)  $30 - That's 25% off the price of new!

283 water pump - worked when removed $5

Chevrolet Script 283 valve covers.  I have three that have the offset holes
$15 each (55-57 style) and two that have the straight across holes $10 each.

One 216 valve cover $10.

One electrical convertor that turns 6 volts into 12 volts $10

Buyer pays all shipping costs.  E-mail me if you have questions.

I've also still got my '57 for sale.  It's a wraparound back glass, short
bed.  All the rust has been replaced in the cab and doors, and it's all still
apart.  The frame has been cleaned and painted.  I've got about $3500 worth
(with receipts) of parts to go with it.  I'll take $3250 for the whole thing.

Randy Underwood, CyrusR@aol.com
Northwest Arkansas
'57 Chevy 1/2 ton, Wraparound back glass, auto, power steering, in pieces on
the floor!