Re: [oletrucks] DAMPER PULLEY

To: OLETRUCKS@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] DAMPER PULLEY
From: john dorsey <jrdorsey@strato.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2000 08:41:46 -0700
First be sure there is not a bolt in the front of the crankshaft. I
don't belive it should have one, but it may have a later model crank in it.

I would squirt some blaster up inside the pulley around the crank also.

If it hasn't been off in 30 years it may be very stubborn, I've seen
some so tough I've had to use an impact wrench with the puller, but this
is NOT recommended by the puller maker, impact wrench maker, GMC, OSHA,
etc, etc, so wear safety goggles, put the dog inside and send the kids
to grandma's house if you try that.