Re: [oletrucks] Jeff Wilson??

To: <MarkNoakes@aol.com>, <napco4x4@onelist.com>, <EarlySuburbans@listbot.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Jeff Wilson??
From: New Mexico Jim <ADvent@thuntek.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 07:50:01 -0600
Hit the "relpy all" and delete all the names, except "oletrucks". No more "full
mailboxes" and no duplicate mail. I have been trying to do this as it bothers me
that I get multiple copies of each mailing. When I send mail, do you all get
just
one copy or more than one from me? I'd like to know if I am wasting my time with
the deletions.