[oletrucks] Jeff Wilson??

To: Oletrucks Digest <oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Jeff Wilson??
From: Edward Miller <edngael@open.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 23:01:35 -0700
Jeff has his oletrucks options set up to receive individual mailings, so
probably any time somebody posts to the list, his mail box gets it and
bumps it back with the full message.  I got that the other day when I
posted, and since I get the list in digest form I can't reply to the
list:  I have to just start a new message and cut and paste what I
want.  No big deal.  I'm sure I'll get the "full" message again after
this....

If it seems to be a problem, I'm sure the lists owner can delete Jeff's
subscription.

Ed Miller
'58 Apache Fleetside

"When I send a reply, I never use the REPLY ALL feature of Outlook
Express.  I just use the
regular
REPLY button and edit the recipient to "oletrucks".  That's why I can't
understand why I'm
getting
this Jeff Wilson garbage...my reply is not directed to him, nor am I
CC-ing him."

Wally / Templeton, MA