Re: [oletrucks] Mustang II info

To: Jake Heaton <jacobh@ida.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Mustang II info
From: J and M Street <jmstreet@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 22:32:30 -0700
The 11" rotors used to upgrade the MII front end are from a f*rd Granada. The
calipers used in most of the conversion kits are from mid sized GM cars (late
70's Nova,Camaro, etc.) however I think a few used the Granada calipers as well.
They mount differently so take the brackets to a parts store and match the
mounting hole pattern. I'm guessing they will match the GM pattern. Just don't
use stock MII 9" rotors on an oletruck, not enough brakes for the size and
weight. When modifying brake systems do your homework: proper master cylinder,
residual and proportional valves, the works. Lives will depend on it. -Jeff

Jeff Street
Seattle, WA - (Anyone going to the Goodguys N.W. Nats. in Puyallup WA. this
weekend?)
'55-2 short/step "Street's Rod-project"