Re: [oletrucks] Adventures along the Mother Road

To: "Alan D. Gingles" <agingles@nucleus.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Adventures along the Mother Road
From: "Edward T. Dingo" <cen36932@centuryinter.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 00:56:37 -0400
Sounds like a great trip, aside from the transmission problem. When I lived in
Oklahoma, and returned to Michigan, I was tempted to bring back a road-killed
armadillo. To be deposited under the street lights downtown, and let them figger
out how an armadillo got here and commited hari-kari. Seriously, the best part
of
trips like yours is befriending the people ya meet on the way. Sorta restores
your
faith in fellow man.

Ed in Mich
'57 3100