Re: [oletrucks] Ole Truck T-shirt idea and offer

To: "John Rockefeller" <dbr@powerweb.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Ole Truck T-shirt idea and offer
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 09:48:03 -0400
John, thanks VERY much for the offer to make the T-shirts.  Looks like
you're the person we needed to have been talking with from the beginning.

I'll sure go with whatever the list members want to do on a T-shirt design.
If possible, I'd also like to have a T-shirt with a single AD truck on it,
and I really like your idea of some type "artsy" background for the truck.
Would it be possible to have a "group" design, agreed to by all the
members.........and also have another shirt with a single AD...or TF...or
Art Deco?  This would well be asking too much!  Just an idea to consider.
Again, thanks very much for your willingness to work with this!
Tom Caperton
47-2nd 3100....in Whiteville, NC
www.zing.com/albums/?id=4294651703