Re: [oletrucks] Ole Truck T-shirt idea and offer

To: "New Mexico Jim" <ADvent@thuntek.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Ole Truck T-shirt idea and offer
From: "Designs by Rock" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 12:42:42 -0700
Jim,

6.1oz is top of the food chain as far as t'shirts go.  It's a heavy weight t
with double seam stiching along the shoulders.  This makes it very durable
and a great wearer.  Just so you can compare a bit.  The average T that you
buy at the store, made by Fruit of the Loom, is a 5.4oz t.  This is a far
better product.  Besides, Fruit is no longer made in the US.  It closed the
last of its plants down over two years ago and I refuse to buy t-shirts made
in Mexico.  Just my Union side showing there.  I'm 4th generation Union
member and couldn't do that to my Great Grandpa.

John Rockefeller
1949 3100 "Eeyore"