Re: [oletrucks] Take me off the list

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Take me off the list
From: wizprodj@eskimo.com (John Paramore)
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 20:35:58 -0700 (PDT)
At 10:45 AM 7/15/00, Claude wrote:
>Ya think maybe each and every one (400-800) of us should send him and
>apology.

As much As I agree that the guy's a jerk, I have to say I'm really suprised
that the list doesn't see more of this. In the time I've been on I think
we've swapped servers out at least twice. And I've never seen periodic list
instructions posted.

On most of the other lists I'm on there are either regularly posted
instructions, or a list sig with join/quit commands that seem to keep
annoyance posts like Scotts to a minimum. I think we ought to do the same.

John

 R68/R14 - GEEZER-PRO RACING - We break stuff so you won't have to!