Re: [oletrucks] Take me off the list

To: dcvjrv@flashcom.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Take me off the list
From: John Paramore <wizprodj@eskimo.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 23:34:16 -0700 (PDT)
On Mon, 17 Jul 2000 dcvjrv@flashcom.net wrote:

> John,
>
> There is a monthly posting with the instructions.

Yes, I've been told that. I'm on several lists, and tend to brush away a
lot of stuff that appears unimportant or routine just to chop the message
coult down to the 100 or so that I can respond to or that relate to a
solid subject. I'm sure that I've missed the monthly posting that way.

What I was thinking of was the sort of thing attached to the end of posts
to the powerboat list as below:

 | powerboat@bigfatpipe.net -- Hydroplane Racing Discussion List |