Re: [oletrucks] More custom bed thoughts....Fleetside Dually??

To: greyhawk2@earthlink.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] More custom bed thoughts....Fleetside Dually??
From: Rroslowski@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 01:35:10 EDT
<<Speaking of Vets... I remember seeing a 55 Nomad with a Vet front end on it
<<somewhere. Anybody remember that? Know where I could find a picture?

I believe that you are referencing the GM Motorama 1954 Chevrolet Nomad
concept car.  It was a Corvette-based sports wagon.  When it was approved for
production, it was based on the Bel Air instead -- only design characteristic
common to both is the roof!  Sorry -- have no clue about where to find
pictures.  Did you see GM's/Chevrolet's 1999 "Nomad" concept car, based off
of the Camaro Z28 platform?  I'm waiting for that to be produced!

Roger Roslowski
Lawrenceville, NJ
BansheeTA@aol.com
Chevy & GMC Truck Admirer (for now!)