Re: [oletrucks] More custom bed thoughts....Fleetside Dually??

To: greyhawk2@earthlink.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net, Rroslowski@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] More custom bed thoughts....Fleetside Dually??
From: "Dave Paulson" <my51truck@eudoramail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 06:20:00 -0700
A few years ago I was at the Goodguy's show in Puyallup, WA and someone drove
in with a '55 Nomad with vet front and rear clip. The quarter/side glass was
all one piece, and the paint was deep, deep black. I have a couple shots of it,
SOMEPLACE, but nothing digital. Does this sound like the car you were speaking
of?
---
Dave Paulson
'51 & '53 1/2 tons