[oletrucks] Re: 6 to 12 volts

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: 6 to 12 volts
From: Dave Quirt <quirt@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 22:43:29 -0600
Rod:

That what my '52 has now, along with a 12V coil. I also left the 6V
heater fan motor in the truck and it now actually spins fast (for now).
The 6V starter really spins the engine good on even the coldest Prairie
winter mornings. On the other hand, I have no idea whether the fuel
gauge gives an accurate reading (it still sorta works though) and my
temp gauge was broken well before going to 12V!! Good luck - YMMV.

Dave Q.
'52 1304 1/2-ton