Re: [oletrucks] Re: Was I out of line?

To: Kevin <kevin@tbaytel.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: Was I out of line?
From: "Alan D. Gingles" <agingles@nucleus.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 17:07:01 -0600
Kevin wrote:

> <SNIP>

> However if a business organizes a show and shine for the sole purpose of
> selling more burgers and they use the talents of car and truck enthusiasts
> like ourselves and are too cheap to even pass out a few free Cokes or
> burgers or something, then those people are just exploiting us, and I for
> one don't like the taste it leaves in my mouth.
>
> Kevin Stieh

Kevin,

    This is exactly what the situation was. No clubs involved, just the 2
restaurants trying to cash in on our cars to make a buck. Normally I don't
complain about an event, but I felt like I was being used. The managers attitude
when I asked about discounts didn't help much, either.
--
Alan & Karen Gingles
Calgary, Alberta

Street Rods and other Hobbies