[oletrucks] Parts in Ct.

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Parts in Ct.
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 21:56:21 -0400
    I was recently in a junkyard in Ct. and found a large Chevy dump,
I'm guessing a 49 or 50 one and a half or two ton. It's sheet metal is
shot including the cab but the frame and wheels look good. Also has a
decent deluxe heater and straight looking grill (only fits big trucks).
I bought the 270 GMC engine out of it and hate to see the rest cut up,
but have two much stuff in the yard now. Anyone that might want part or
all of this let me know.
   Also, I have some stuff I will give away to anyone who can pickup.
Low mileage '50 216 with standard equipped knocking rod, 228 GMC
block/with head- stuck, 235 block, 216 head, 48 half ton torque tube
rear. Also have a rusty 52 burb shell with good frame for any reasonable
offer.

Grant