Re: [oletrucks] wheel striping

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] wheel striping
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 22:48:19 -0400
At the Charlotte AutoFair last Spring, I saw a guy selling a pinstriping
tool that looked fairly easy to use.  Don't know the name of the vendor, but
someone like Eastwood might sell a similar product.  The tool was some kind
of "roller wheel" that held paint.  Anyone ever seen one of these??
Tom Caperton
47-2nd 3100....in Whiteville, NC