Re: [oletrucks] wheel striping

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] wheel striping
From: Michael Keele <mkeele@uswest.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 21:18:09 -0600
Along the lines of the info below, wouldn't it be fairly easy to create a
paint setup which fits into the hub hole of a wheel and a brush rotates
around the center?  Kind of like the compass we used to use for geometry
class?  It should be something with a variable radius, but not difficult
for someone good with parts.
Any thoughts?

Michael Keele
'55 3100 2nd  (D.I.D. in Progress)