Re: [oletrucks] turn signal cup

To: "Michael Keele" <mkeele@uswest.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] turn signal cup
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 11:38:17 -0400
Congratulations on being "street legal", Michael!  That always helps you
rest a little easier when driving around!  The turn signal unit on my '47-1
was slipping all around when I got the truck.  I tried several time to
tighten it up, but the screw was as tight as it would go.  I finally used a
piece of two-sided tape (adhesive on both sides of the tape) under the
clamp.  Stopped the slipping completely.
Tom Caperton
47-2nd 3100....in Whiteville, NC