RE: [oletrucks] turn signal cup

To: "'Michael Keele'" <mkeele@uswest.net>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] turn signal cup
From: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 08:16:41 -0500
Your guess is right.  That is the job of the wedge.
The trick, at least if you have a Hydra-Matic, is
figuring out how to tighten the screw.  There is
very little clearance between the head of the screw
and the gizmo that indicates N-4-3-2-R to get a
screwdriver into.  I replaced the screw with a allen
head bolt and cut off an allen wrench real short
to do the job.  Floor shift?  No problem.  Probably
OK with 3 on the tree also.