Re: [oletrucks] RE: Trucks for Sale

To: Jim House <jhouse@ccsolution.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] RE: Trucks for Sale
From: David G Shier <dshier@rmi.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 19:42:01 -0600
I have an AD I am going to sell for $500 and would deliver within 200 miles and
the cab is pretty good.  It is 5GRJ11897 and I will have a decent photo in the
next few days.  It has no bed but cab is good and has an old 216 for a motor
which we have never started.

Sincerely,
Dave Shier
www.mtntown.com