Re: [oletrucks] vapor lock remedies

To: ADvent@thuntek.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] vapor lock remedies
From: Advdesign1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 21:59:04 EDT
> Maybe 2 filters is too much restriction for the fuel pump? I sure
>  like the old glass bowl pumps. That makes thing easier to figure out on the
>  road in cases like this.

Make sure the filters are on the pressure side of the fuel pump.  If they are
on the suction side it could reduce pressure enough to boil the fuel.
I suspect restriction in fuel line, probably on suction side.  check flow
right after engine stalls by disconnecting line from carb and pumping into a
jar.
bob ADler