[oletrucks] A Trio Of Trucks

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] A Trio Of Trucks
From: Barry Heigher <bheigher@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 21:12:03 -0700 (PDT)
No intent to become the list's used car salesman. Here
are three from the Reno "Deals and Wheels Photo Ads"
that I saw. They'll come out of the woodwork for "Hot
August Nights" There also quite a few oldies listed,
some restored some not. Since this is a Chevy list
that's all I included. If you are looking for
something else special I'd be glad to look.

1. '59 Stepside New Carb, new tires, Chrome rims, good
body, needs paint. $1950.00

2. '51 Panel Van (looks ready for a "Show & Shine in
picture) V8, auto, IFS, Tilt. $5000.00

3. '65 Carryall (I know, kinda new) 40k on rebuilt
engine, $1700.00

I have no personal knowledge of any of these vehicles
but will be glad to provide contact info if you want
to contact me off list.

Barry

http://mail.yahoo.com/