Re: [oletrucks] My rear end gets more looks now.... let me tell you why

To: "'Chevy Trucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] My rear end gets more looks now.... let me tell you why
From: Paul Blosser <paulb@todays-tech.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 13:00:16 -0500
Alan,  where did your friend get the cables?  At the local parts store?
What are they designed to fit or is there a part number I can ask for?
I'm in the same scenario with my '51 1/2 ton and 12 bolt rear end.  I
know I can get cables made, but I'd just as soon get some kind of
universal thing off the shelf if it's available -- it will make it
easier to replace later on.

Paul Blosser