Re: [oletrucks] Insurance

To: Jim House <jhouse@ccsolution.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Insurance
From: smiler <Moneymatters@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 08:49:31 -0400
Just saw a special on TV (20/20) about how State Farm was ripping
people off for their health claims..be careful
I have used:
 American Collectors Insurance Inc
PO Box  8343
498 Kings Highway North
Cherry Hill NJ 08002-0343
609-779-7212

AS my fourth collector vehicle, my truck costs $39.00 a year
Haven't filed any claims yet, so I can't comment on that aspect yet
They want pictures but work with stated value, You may want to call them

Chet

--
Chet Balint
1950 AD 3100  "Rocky"