[oletrucks] Insurance

To: "Oletrucks (E-mail)" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Insurance
From: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsolution.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 21:08:18 -0400
I THINK you all will love this.

I have needed to move my truck so I had to get insurance.  Well the list
pointed me towards a few companies C. J. Taylor's and Hagerty they each took
2 weeks apiece to turn me down.  My truck was to rustic for them, they are
looking for finished truck only to be used in festivals and shows.

Well I still needed to move the truck from the shop to my house and did not
want to risk our house on the move, so I called State Farm.  Got a 1/2 year
policy for $65.00 it will only cover the truck for $2,200 with out an
appraisal.  I got the policy on the phone.  Well next I had to stop in the
office to finish the paper work.  This is when I was asked a great question.
DO YOU HAVE AIR BAGS IN THE TRUCK?

I responded - "No I do not even have seat belts".

She stated well we have to ask...........

I knew you all would love this one.

Jim House
1946 Chevy 3104
Hollis, NH