[oletrucks] Looking for information

To: <bhaake@netdotcom.com>
Subject: [oletrucks] Looking for information
From: "John Rockefeller" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 1995 21:24:15 -0500
I have been looking for a company that made a dash mounted compass many
years ago.  The compass I have was taken out of an old Chevy pick up truck
in a local junk yard here in Wisconsin.  It is torpedo shaped with a glass
bulb in the middle of it.  On the back of the unit is the name Hull Mfg.
Co., Warren, Ohio with the Patent number 1972708,215571227167046.  I
cleaned up the unit and repainted it to match the interior of my 1949 Chevy
Pickup.  I would like to replace the compass inside the bulb, as it no
longer works.  Any information you could provide regarding this company or
unit would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
John Rockefeller
17 N. Madison St.