[oletrucks] Now THIS is a restoration project!

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Now THIS is a restoration project!
From: "Jack Halton" <safesix@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 14:36:10 -0400
Does it sometimes seem like your restoration is a huge task? Well cheer up
Bunky. Take a look at THIS project!

www.futurliner.com

Inliners International is helping to locate parts for the 302 GMC engine
rebuild. I'm sure they would appreciate any volunteer labor from Michigan
Ole-Truckers. The project is sponsored by the National Auto and Truck Museum
in the original Auburn/Cord assembly palnt buildings in Indiana. If nothing
else we should all be grateful to them for preserving these buildings....

Jack Halton
51 GMC 1/2 ton
Winter Park FL