Re: [oletrucks] Now THIS is a restoration project!

To: "Jack Halton" <safesix@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Now THIS is a restoration project!
From: "G. Simmons" <gls@4link.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 13:13:08 -0700
You know, that partner program deal sounds kinda good.  Anybody wanna take
my truck home and do all the work while I put up the cash I was gonna have
to come up with anyway, and give me back the truck when it's done?

It's good to be a museum.  I kind feel like I have one sometimes, so maybe
if I set up a charitable corporation (I'll be the president) I can have a
tax deductible fund raiser too.

Regards,

Grant S.