[oletrucks] 216 question and also wisconsin

To: OLETRUCKS@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 216 question and also wisconsin
From: MLayton324@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 16:31:07 EDT
hello everyone
two questions today  most all of my ole trucks have had the 235's put in them
  i have 2 that have 216's but have never fired them up or driven    i have
purchased a 50 model with the originial 216 that has been rebuilt about 10000
miles ago    do any of you have trucks that you use as daily drivers with the
216?   my only plan would be to change to the 3.55 gears to help rpms
next-are any of you near lena wisconsin or greenbay?  please let me know
thanks as always

Mike Layton
Sumter SC

37 1ton