Re: [oletrucks] 216 question and also wisconsin

To: MLayton324@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 216 question and also wisconsin
From: David G Shier <dshier@rmi.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 16:02:55 -0600
I have a 50 1/2 ton I am keeping the 216 in and it will be a regular driver for
us.  We are in a small community with not much Interstate Highway and the trucks
we drive further have 292's and 235's.  I have thought about the 3:55 as the
only
major change but have done nothing about it.
Dave Shier
www.mtntown.com