Re: [oletrucks] Slotted Dish Mag Wheels

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Slotted Dish Mag Wheels
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 02:46:17 GMT
Zach,

I don't know what you mean by classic slotted dish mag wheels but I hope
that this will help.  Older Jeep cherokees had 15 inch slotted wheels on
them and they will fit the six hole AD trucks.  There are a few different
versions of those wheels too, so aware of that if you go to the junk yard
and get two here and two there.  I have two 'rough deep dish' and two
'smooth (narrower than the first two)medium dish wheels.  BTW each version
takes a different type of lug nut.

Durwood
51 1/2 ton 5 window