Re: [oletrucks] Project Update

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Project Update
From: "Keith" <kvdurand@mail.esc4.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 19:43:22 -0700
I would say the short block price is right in line, assuming they did the
normal crank grinding, boring, etc. I have a friend that has a model A
engine rebuilt. It cost over 2 grand. That's 2 less cylinders. Very few
people still do babbit, and if the quality is good on your engine, then you
didn't do too bad.