[oletrucks] almost naked!!

To: old-chevy-trucks <old-chevy-truck@egroups.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] almost naked!!
From: Leah Olsen <javanut@win.bright.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2000 14:09:48 -0500
Hi to all!!  Well,  one thing led to another, and my Gator is almost
naked!!  EEEEEKK!  I started with a fender, then the next,...before I
knew it  My husband and I have her stripped down to the cab and frame!
After we got the first fender off, I could see lots 'o rust, and got
curious.  In the beginning, I hadn't really planned a frame-up.  But
being that she is well rusted, I figured it's probably safer this way.
Especially, since most of the bolts were breaking during removal , (even
after soaking with penetrating oil several days prior) I'm dropping my
first roll of film off today to get developed, so soon you all can see
my big green gator.  Well gotta go take my little Julia (she's 5) to jr.
camp. (sniff, sniff)  More later!  ~Leah