Re: [oletrucks] Clutch and Brake Levers

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Clutch and Brake Levers
From: Barry Heigher <bheigher@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 11:23:15 -0700 (PDT)
Deve,

No, the bushing I am referring to is at the  lever
pivot points. At the firewall I plan on a welded metal
plate type of fix.  Gary in a previous note described
what I need to do (thanks Gary).

This truck will never see daylight on a rainy day or
ever travel on a muddy road for the remainder of the
time that I own it.  We live in the desert out in the
boonies of Nevada.  The undercoating, I hope, will
protect from the flying gravel on our dirt roads.

In the beginning I didn't plan on a complete
disassembly, but the needed repairs required it.  Hope
I am not in over my head -- as long as you guys are
around with your expertise and as long as I can still
see to read the shop manual I think I can do it.

Thanks for the input,

Barry
'47 3100

http://invites.yahoo.com/