Re: [oletrucks] Emblem colors?

To: "John Rockefeller" <dbr@powerweb.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Emblem colors?
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 15:02:10 -0400
John, one route you can go to avoid painting the hood emblem is to order the
decal set.  The decal set has all the "Chevrolet" letters in red, the blue
decal for the Chevy bowtie, and the small red line decals (like pinstripes)
on the side of the emblem.  I think I gave $6-8 for the decal set.  I
believe I got it from LMC Truck or maybe Chevy Duty.  I'd bet that most
vendors carry it.
Tom Caperton
47-2nd 3100....in Whiteville, NC