Re: [oletrucks] Emblem colors?

To: "John Rockefeller" <dbr@powerweb.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Emblem colors?
From: "Brian Stephens" <intubated@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 18:31:16 -0500
John,
According to my Chevrolet restoration pack for 1949 (free and full of
interesting, and sometimes useful, information) the hood emblem bowtie is
Blue Baking Dulux, and the name is in Vermilion Baking Dulux.  Now, I have
no idea what "dulux" means, maybe some other list members can shed light on
this.
Brian Stephens
49 3100
Owasso, OK