Re: [oletrucks] New to list with question on 235 engines

To: David Cox <dacox@kctera.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] New to list with question on 235 engines
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 22:16:37 -0400
  55 to 62 is a bolt in with the exception of a short shaft water pump to
clear the radiator. 53 PG, 54 and 55 1st series is a bolt in, no pump
switch needed.
  40 year old engines are getting tough to come by that don't need a
rebuild. I have a couple cores I will give away to anyone that can pickup
in Ct.

Grant