[oletrucks] Update, etc.

To: "Old Trucks List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Update, etc.
From: "Terry Beynon" <tbeynon@dsl.telocity.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 20:55:42 -0500
I don't know if the last message bounced because it was html (still trying
to get the settings back after the hard drive crash). Just in case this is
what I wrote:
A couple of you inquired where one might find the pictures that I so boldly
announced were on my web page. Well, one of the downsides of hosting your
own page is - when the hard drive she no go no more you lose it all. My wife
had a lot of sympathy - didn't you back it up?????
What the hey the trucks are okay! I'll have to take more pictures. Let you
know when they're up.

Terry Beynon
'55-1 3100
'51 Suburban