Re: [oletrucks] Vendor report

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, <Truckexprt@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Vendor report
From: "nateley" <nateley@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 06:51:34 -0500
This list is extremely fortunate to have vendors like Jim Carter take an
active interest in us and address problems like this. I wish Spridget
vendors were this accommodating - most are only interested in maximizing
profits by selling cheaply made Asian parts and ignoring complaints. Thanks
Kelly.
Just my $.02.

Dave Camp
49 3600