Re: [oletrucks] vendor report

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] vendor report
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 22:13:23 -0500
Also... A good friend of everyone on this list John Erb is having his
Auction this saturday. John Erb is one of the unsung heros who goes to the
salvage yards and salvages parts for our trucks and supplies the best truck
suppliers (like Jim Carter).

Due to failing health, he was forced to retire and sell his home place as
well as all of his stock of Chevy truck parts. He has a huge variety of AD
and TF parts that will all go to auction this saturday.

The Auction starts at 9:30 am this saturday and is located 1-3/4 miles east
of Hesston Kansas on Lincoln Blvd. Sorry for the short notice but it would
be well worth the trip if you live within a few hundred miles.

This man will be hard to replace and will be sorely missed. His knowledge
and expertise is unparelleled. He has loved the AD's since they were brand
new and has forgotten more than most of us will ever know.

Hope to see you there!

Deve Krehbiel
Hesston, Kansas
1950 3100 * 1949 3600