[oletrucks] CARTER PARTS

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] CARTER PARTS
From: smithchuck@uswest.net
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 18:46:03 -0700
Seems like I've been buying truck parts from Carter for ten
years or more; they were just about the only source when I
first purchased my 57 truck (the previous owner recommended
Carter and gave me a catalog).  With a few exceptions, they
had what I needed and in the few instances when I had a
problem, it was corrected without a fuss.  Recently I
discovered that window fuzzies (catwhiskers) I'd gotten from
them well over a year before had out of tolerance mounting
buttons and couldn't be installed.  I spoke to "Kelley"
about it on the phone, and even though the time span since
purchase was excessive, he asked me to send them back.  In a
short while a new set, properly made, was delivered with no
charge.

I recommend Carter without reservation.

Chuck Smith