Re: [oletrucks] '56 parts

To: "OLETRUCK list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, <D56foster@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] '56 parts
From: "Boteler Family" <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 22:23:03 -0400
DO NOT JUNK THAT BLOCK......it is a 1957 283 and is a one year block, very
rare.  1957 was the first year for 283's and the ONLY year not to have side
motor mounts, that started in '58.   You should contact your local Classic
Chevy Club (55-57) and advertise or put it on a web auction.  It will
sell......

Good Luck,

Mike Boteler
'56 8400 Wrecker