[oletrucks] Original hubcaps

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Original hubcaps
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 23:20:00 -0500
I received my hubcaps from American Classic today.  They're really nice, and
look just like the old ones that came with the truck, except without all the
dents and scratches.  And I have mastered the art of attaching them to 16
inch Ford rims.  It's all a matter of first straightening (lengthening) the
clips a bit, then proper placement of the clips, then adjusting the angle of
the attached clips to hold the hubcaps.  The first one took about an hour.
The remaining 3 should take about 20 minutes apiece, if that.  The point is,
it can be done, and they look great.

Smokey Culver
'50 3600 5-window (mine)
'58 Apache (hers)