[oletrucks] Re: T Shirts

To: <squatch56@webtv.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: T Shirts
From: "Designs by Rock" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 08:17:45 -0700
Rob,

Work up some designs.  It is going to be up to the group what design we end
up using.  I was going to do the painting anyway, it's a labor of love.
When I'm done with the painting it's going to sit on the wall in my shop in
a nice frame.  Can't wait to see your design.  When the group decides on a
design I'll offer my screen printing services and give the group a good
price on some quality shirts. It looks like we are talking about $7.00 a
shirt for a 6.1oz 100% cotton t-shirt. The T's are made by Gildan, heavy
weight cotton with double stitched shoulders and cuffs.  Really nice stuff
and long wearing.

John "Rock" Rockefeller
1949 3100 "Eeyore"