[oletrucks] RE: For those Upgrading to 235s.... Want to Swap Manifolds?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: For those Upgrading to 235s.... Want to Swap Manifolds?
From: "Radicic, Gary" <RadicicG@osc.army.mil>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 07:38:54 -0500
 All,
I have a good manifold combo off a 55 235 engine that was on a 3/4 ton.  I need
a good 50 216 manifold combo SN 3835497 or appropriate, to make my ole truck
happy.  And my wife f... since running your truck in the garage without a
muffler is "way" too much excitement for some! :)

Glad to swap .  Only cost will end up being to UPS, etc.

Gary Radicic
1950 Chev 3604
Geneseo, IL