[oletrucks]

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks]
From: "Don Simmons" <tasimmons@cbnn.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 15:19:36 -0700
For anyone in the Spokane,Wash area: I saw on TV that they are considering
an ordinance that would allow any vehicle(deemed junk) to be towed away from
your driveway or side or (I believe) even the back of your house. What
always ticks me off is the fact that someone with no knowledge of cars
always seems to be the one to decide what is junk and what is not!!! Anyway,
I don't live in Spokane but once it starts its hard to stop this kind of
thing. How they can tell you what you can have in your driveway or anywhere
on your property I'll never understand.
Don Simmons
1953 3100   (parked in back of my house)
1962 C10    (in garage)
1957 Station wagon (in garage)
1967 GMC van (for sale parked on street)
1964 Dodge Dart (parked on street)
1985 Silverado (parked in driveway)
1995 Windstar van (parked in driveway)
1986 Ford Ranger pickup (son parks wherever he can find space)HA HA  Does
this make me a junk dealer?
Othello,Washington