Re: [oletrucks] Brake fluid leak

To: Charles Culver <sculver@iwl.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Brake fluid leak
From: "A.B." <bigfred@unm.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 12:45:57 -0600 (MDT)
I think it is just like any other drum brake.  Take off the drum, from
there you can tell if the cylinder is leaking at the pistons.  There are
usually 2 bolts you will need to get at from behind. I think you will
probably have to remove the shoes, or at least the return springs.  Not a
big deal at all.
-alfie