[oletrucks] John Jerome Book!!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] John Jerome Book!!
From: "Old GMC Pickup" <truxrme@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 13:39:20 CDT
Well everone, I found 9 copies and ordered them all....LOL, the John Jerome
book through my wifes work, I will sell them alot cheaper than Amazon.com
listed it for $60.00!!! No offense to the list member that bought it for
that price... Ping me off list if you want a copy and details. I hope to
have them before I go to the Jenks , OK show. I will bring them if I get
them before that.

       __

  _____|L\___

(_,._____,._)

---`'-----`'--

Shawn & Debbie

Kansas City, MO

51' GMC 5 window 1/2 w/ 76' Chevy 4x4 chassis

http://www.ask.com

http://www.genuinechevygmctruckclubofkc.org

http://www.chevytalk.com

http://www.oldchevytrucks.com